Stuart live steam models for sale. All run nicely on air. Prices below.
- (Above) Super Stuart S50 mill engine. Very well made. Really nice patina on the brass/PhB. Lesser examples recently sold for more on ebay. £ 255
- (Above) Super Stuart S50 mill engine. Very well made and does have the feel of quality when held. Lesser examples recently sold for more on ebay. £ 275
- (Above) Lovely and rare little Stuart Star live steam engine for sale. Wonderfull running on air. Good to see the lubrication points that demonstrate it was cared for whilst running. Not many of these little engines about, this one being a good & clean example. £ Please call.
- (Above) A really good Stuart 10H engine. Runs on air and is a very good, well engineerd example from an experienced model maker. £ 275
- (Above) Really well made Stuart 10V engine. Runs on air very nicely. Good to have the Stuart lubricator to. Built by Steve Modelin and originally part of a stunning Keith Appleton live steam plant (See on Keith Appleton's web site, under gallery photos) as shown by the last 2 photos above. The first 4 photos show the engine as it is now for sale. £325
- (Above) Very good Stuart 10V engine. Runs on air and is a good, well engineerd example. £ 245
- (Above) Early & vintage Stuart Sirius Marine live steam engine. Nicely engineered and runs on air like a dream with a lovely marine sound. Please note, this is an original collectors item with the earlier base casting with side oil level mount & brass pillar. Again, beautiful sound when run on air. £SOLD
Price: £ Prices shown above. (No additional VAT to add)
Happy to consider a loco, traction, or stationary/marine/aero engines as a part exchange.
Click here to go back to 'Steam Engine' Menu
Call Howard on 01225 812155 or
Alternatively email: email@example.com
Page | About
Us | Contact us | Customer